Bank of Baroda Online Banking India Website
BoBiBanking: Bank of Baroda Net Banking
Bank of Baroda is an Indian bank with branches all over the country and even in many foreign countries. It offers one of the best online banking services all over the world. It falls in the category of the top public sector banks. It has a very low and simple browser requirement for its e-Banking portal usage.
Below are the basic hardware and software requirements to run its e-Banking portal on a computer:
- Hard Disk Space: At least 10-20 MB of free space is required
- RAM (Random Access Memory): At least 16/32 MB RAM is required
- Operating System (OS): Operating Systems like Windows 2000, XP, 7, 10 or macOS or any latest operating system
- Browser: Any suitable browser that can run on above stated Operating Systems
In some cases, users won’t receive their login confirmation details with the open-end credit and checkbooks by BOB. At such times, if you’ve got your debit or MasterCard then you’ll create a BoBiBanking service and activate it directly as shown below.
BoBiBanking online service registration and activation is simple; simply follow the procedures to activate net banking.
- Open a BoB iBanking account.
Customers can use a secure browser to access feba.bobibanking.com.
- Go to the Retail User Login page
To access the login screen, click Login under Retail User.
- Select Online Registration with a Debit Card from the drop-down menu.
For new user ID activation, select the Online Registration with Debit Card option
4. Please enter the verification code.
Click Continue after entering the Verification Code given.
5. Details of your debit card should be entered here.
Provide the account’s linked debit card number, expiration date, PIN, and security
character (if applicable).
To verify your BOB account information and send login information, click Validate.
7. To activate your account, click the activation link in your email.
Click the link sent on your registered email address.
8. Enter password and answer security question carefully.
Answer the security questions and enter your login and transaction passwords.
To finish your Baroda Connect Self Registration, click Submit.
BoBiBanking Login Process:
- Open browser and open Bank of Baroda official website or click on the link bankofbaroda.in
- Click Login
- Click on Baroda Connect (Net Banking) India to open the login page
- Enter User ID and Click Login
- Enter your User ID in the given box and then click on Enter button
- After that this page will load another page, where you have to enter your Bank of
Baroda Internet banking password and click on the Submit button
- Once done, this will load and give you access to the Baroda Connect Net banking service online directly.
If you are a Bank of Baroda customer then you can reset your forgotten name or password instantly without going to the bank by choosing reset password option.
How do I become a member of BoBibanking?
Every new Bank of Baroda customer will be given access to Internet Banking, however transactions will not be permitted for the first 24 hours owing to the activation process. After that, you can use Internet banking by logging in with your user ID and password or by using the app.
How can I obtain my Bank of Baroda bank statement via Internet?
Login to the BoBibanking portal and pick the Accounts page to view your bank statement for the selected period of 1, 2, 3, or 6 months.
How to choose the Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password?
It should be a mix of alphabets and characters, as well as special symbols.
The minimum password length should be of 8 characters, and the maximum
password length should not exceed 16 characters.
What is the difference between the password’s validity time and the OTP’s validity time?
Both terms are completely different, the password validity for Net banking is one year (365 days). The validity of the OTP is only about 3 minutes from the time it is produced.
What is the Baroda Connect New Registration cooling period?
For new Net banking registrations the Bank of Baroda (BOB) has a 24-hour cooling period , after which transactions and other capabilities will be fully available to the user.
Are there any fees associated with using Bank of Baroda or Baroda Connect?
No, when you start Bank of Baroda net banking, there is no registration fees.
However, if you want a special debit card or credit card with images or alternative plans, it will cost you according to your card plan choice, but there are no upfront payments or any hidden fees when you register.