HRMS Odisha: Login for Odisha employees
The Odisha State Government has launched its online portal for the state government employees to provide them with online services related to their employment. The portal has been designed to specifically create an online record of Pay Slip, Recruitment process, updates and other employee related services.
The Human Resource Management System plays an important role in the payment of the Pay Slip for the state government employees. Also, the employees can get a leave online, PAR and more.
|Name of the portal||HRMS Odisha|
|Applicable for||Permanent Government employees of Odisha|
|Helpline (10am to 5pm)||0674 2598310, 8763545188|
|Email address||[email protected]|
HRMS Odisha provides a complete account of employee service book, leave account, salary account, property returns, PAR, Incumbency Chart and more data on login. The ESS portal will also assist in preparing pension papers for superannuating employees using just a few clicks to process the pension papers.
Here, we have described the process of how to activate a HRMS Odisha account for the employee of Odisha State Government. We have also listed how to register on the portal and get the HRMS login approved.
The automated payment available on the Odisha Pay Slip is done on the portal and allows the employee to receive their salary on time. Therefore, by making use of the HRMS Odisha portal the employee can check the amount that has been credited and what are the sources with the help of the detailed salary slip and also check other details.
The employees of Odisha state government will need to first register on the HRMS portal to obtain the services offered by this portal.
The below listed steps may be followed to register on the portal:
- Visit the accounts office of the respective department and contact the DDO officer
- Submit the required details to the DDO officer via the online request form
- Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Department code etc. will be required
- Once details are verified your account will be activated by the DDO
- Once the account has been activated successfully, Username and initial password will be provided to the user
Once you have successfully registered on the portal you will need to log onto the portal by visiting the official website. The process for the same is as given below:
- Visit the HRMS Odisha official website (hrmsorissa.gov.in)
- Click on the Login option available on the right
- Select the Personal Login/HRMS Login tab
- Enter your User ID and password in their respective columns
- Enter the security code and click on the Login button
- After successful verification of your details you will be taken to the Odisha Employee Page
- The loaded page will have your details and name at the top corner
- You can select any of the options like payslip, leave etc. and use the services provided by the government
How to contact the DDO officer of my department?
The details of the DDO officer can be obtained from the accounts department of your respective department. The accounts department handles any queries or modification related to your account.
Can I get pay-slip for the previous month from the HRMS Odisha portal?
Yes, the pay slips are saved on the HRMS Odisha portal and the employee can download their pay slip from a list of tracks after logging onto the portal.
Can the pay slip generated from HRMS Odisha be used for Loan?
The primary source of the payment made to an employee of Odisha State Government is the pay slip generated through the HRMS portal. Therefore, the pay slip can be taken as a reference by the employee to get any loan. Also, you can get it stamped from the accounts office of your department on a printout taken will add to the credibility of the pay slip.