Login to Spice Money for Banking and Payment Services
Here we’ll provide you with complete details on how to log onto Spice Money presented by Aadhar Enabled Payment Services
What is Spice Money?
Spice Money is a multidisciplinary digital banking service. Spice Money has promoted digital banking in rural areas via AePS, where the latest applications have failed to gain ground.
Using Spice Money an individual can make various payments like gas bill, electricity bill etc. The transfer of money takes place through Aadhar Card along with services like balance inquiry, money withdrawal etc. and is processed conveniently through Spice Money.
Anyone who wants to use Spice Money will need to register on the application and get their official ID generated. Here we have given a description of how to log onto Spice Money and access its features.
Spice Money Agent Login :
All Spice Money agents will need to login with their specific user ID and password to access the agent page. The following steps may be followed for the same:
- Go to the official website of Spice Money (b2b.spicemoney.com)
- Enter your User ID and Password in their respective columns
- Select the Agree button and click on the Login button to proceed
- Now you will be directed to the Agent page where you can make transactions provide services as an agent of Spice Money
Spice Money Adhikari Login using Mobile phone :
Spice Money has its own mobile application which allows the user to get access to its services. The following steps may be followed for logging onto the same:
- Download the Spice Money mobile application from Google Play Store (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.spicemudra&hl=en_IN)
- Enter the Adhikari ID and Password in their respective fields
- Select the Agree to terms and conditions option and click on the Login button
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification
- Enter the OTP generated and click on the proceed
- You have now successfully logged onto the Spice Money mobile application and you can now use the services provided by Spice Money
How to get a Spice Money ID ?
To use the services provided by Spice Money it is essential that you first register and generate your ID. Listed below are the methods of how to generate your Spice Money ID:
Method 1: In this method the individual will have to contact the distributor to get their ID. The documents will have to be submitted to the distributor along with other necessary details. Your details will be registered by them and sent for verification, once verified you will get your ID which can then be used to log onto the Spice Money website or the mobile application.
Method 2: You can also visit the Spice Money official website to register and get your ID. Here you will need to make the registration using your mobile number. Once it has been processed, a call will be made to you depending on the information you have given and upon verification your Spice Money ID will be generated.
Spice Money Login
To log onto Spice Money you will have to firstly register yourself. You can follow the below given process to get yourself registered:
- Go to the official website of Spice Money and click on the Register button
- Provide the necessary details like Name, Mobile Number, email address and PIN code
- Provide your PAN number along with your Aadhar Number or Voter ID card
- Upload a photocopy of the same and click on the Submit button
- The details provided by you will now be verified with the documents uploaded by you and upon successful verification an official message with your user ID will be sent to your registered mobile number
Process for Spice Money registration after uploading documents
Once you have uploaded your documents you will receive a call in which the details about ID and the process will be asked. Now, you will need to send your documents to a number provided to you via whatsapp. Also, you will have to pay a processing fee of Rs. 1500. The activation of your account will be done once the payment is made.
Features of Spice Money
Spice Money provides you with a lot of features some of which have been listed below:
- You can make balance inquiry even multiple times a day.
- An SMS will be sent to the customer after every cash withdrawal.
- The customer can also get their VLE ID if you have used PAN card for spice money
- Money in the wallet can be transferred to the bank account with minimal charges
- High commission on transactions and attractive schemes
- 24×7 customer support is also available
Services Provided by Spice Money
This is the list of services provided by Spice Money:
- AePS Services
- Flight Booking
- PAN Card Service
- Mobile Recharge
- Mini Statement
- Aadhar Pay
- DTH Recharge
- Hotel Booking
- Electricity Bill payment
- Life Insurance
- Gas bill payment
- Water bill payment
- Cable TV and more
How to transfer money from Spice Money to Bank account ?
If you are facing any issues in transferring money from Spice Money to your bank account then you can follow the below steps to do the same:
- Go to the official Spice Money website
- Select the AePS settlement option and enter the amount that you want to transfer
- Select either IMPS or NEFT for a quicker transaction
- Verify your bank account details
- Click on the Transfer button and wait for some time
- The amount entered by you will now be transferred to the selected bank account instantly free of cost
What is Spice Money?
Spice Money is a digital payments platform open to everyone along with options like agent and distributor. Spice Money provides all basic services through which transactions can be made.
How much does Spice Money mini statement cost?
Spice Money offers its customers the facility to get a mini statement. For this service a minimal amount of Rs. 3 is charged on the platform.
Can I select anyone from the Spice Money commission chart?
Yes, customers can use the charts available on Spice Money. Any one of the three available charts can be selected and activated to get benefits accordingly.
What are the charges for AePS transfer using Spice Money?
Spice Money charges a bare minimal amount of Rs. 5 for transferring money up to Rs. 25000 from Spice Money wallet to the bank account. Any amount higher than Rs. 25000 comes with a charge of Rs. 10
How many PAN cards were dispatched from Spice Money?
The PAN card registration and the process of disbursal using Spice Money are the same as done using the PAN card website. Here your work will be made by the additional Spice Money interface by giving a direct link for a PAN card.
What are the banks associated with Spice Money?
Yes Bank, IndusI and Bank, RBL Bank, are the banks associated with Spice Money and use its interface for any money transfer or any other service.