Information on Online Download HPSEBL Pension / Payslip
HPSEBL payslip or pension slip online download Login to eportal.hpsebl.in to generate HPSEBL payslip instantly
The state Government of Himachal Pradesh manages Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited (HPSEBL) electricity is very important in our daily life and its regular and proper supply is to be ensured
For the regular working of the department, thousands of workers provide support The department serves 24/7 and the employees actively participate in any condition
To serve the employees with basic requirements HPSEBL has launched its official website To get HPSEBL Payslip and other employee-related information employees can use the website
Download Payslip HPSEBL
HPSEBL payslip can be accessed by the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Corporation using the below-given process to download the payslip
- To load the electricity board page go to the official website at eportal.hpsebl.in
- Without login click the option Salary/Pension slip option
- Fill in your employee vendor or PPO number in the first column
- Choose the financial year and month for which you want to generate a payslip
- For security click, I am Not a Robot
- Wait for the page to load after clicking the Get Pension/Salary Slip option
- Now the employee payslip for the respective month is displayed and is ready to be downloaded To view and download the payslip employees can choose any month
Download the payslip and access the ERP page using the process if you are a registered employee of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited
Login HPSEB Payslip
- Go to HPSEB online IFMS portal at eportal.hpsebl.in
- Enter GPF Number/Vendor /Pensioner Number/ PPO number and click continue
- Fill in the details and password
- To access employee ePortal Sevices Click Login
- Click the projects option from the menu and choose the eSalary option from the drop-down
- Click the eBill Login page and fill in your credentials to access
- Enter the text shown in the image and click sign in button to get the details verified
- Your employee login page will be loaded after the verification of details
- From the menu, click Find payslip and choose month and year from the drop-down
- Tap the generate button and wait for the payslip to load
For the month selected HPSEBL payslip is loaded Now use the download button to get the payslip download
Portal Registration HPSEBL Employee
Follow the steps to get registered to HPSEB if you are an HPSEBL employee who wants to avail the services online
- Go to HPSEBL Official portal at eportal.hpsebl.in
- Using Vendor or pensioner click continue option
- Using Vendor/PPO number Click register and wait
- Fill in your employee vendor number or PPO number
- Click Submit button
- Get your details verified
- Fill in the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Enter the details as required
- Tap to choose a password
- Set your own password
- For registration, click submit button
- The employee account is created in the HPSEBL official portal The created password along with vendor number can be used to access the online services directly
Is it possible to download last year’s payslip from HPSEBL Portal?
Yes, From 2013 all the data is available in the portal The payslip for the last month or any month can be accessed by employees using the login method
Can I use HPSEBL online to apply for a loan?
Yes, As a reference to your earnings as an employee in HPSEBL the payslip is used The loan provider may consider HPSEBL payslip as reference for the earnings, and any physical stamp is not required
Is it possible to change my HPSEBL username?
No, as the employee Id is used as the username in HPSEBL it cannot be changed To access the online facilities Vendor number along with the password is used
How can I check my consumer ID in the HPSEBL portal?
The consumer number, in general, is a 10 digit number that mostly starts from 5 This is the only number to get all the details and pay the electricity bills On the electricity bill monthly generated showing electricity usage the consumer ID can be checked
How unit charge is calculated by HPSEB?
Based on the domestic or commercial type of connection electricity charges are differently calculated The domestic unit charges are low starting from 4.50 Rupees and as the 100 units are crossed the unit rate increase The commercial unit charge starts from 5.10 Rupees per unit used
Is it possible to get a discount on electricity charges for HPSEBL employees?
No, exactly the same charges are applied for both employees and consumers in the state Same rate is charged per unit and there are no extra discounts provided to the consumers
Is it possible to change my HPSEB pay details?
To make changes in their payslips HPSEB employees can visit the department office ay time By providing the supporting documents any changes in name, date of birth and other details can be made
What is the eligibility to work in the electoral department after HPSEBL?
Employees working in HPSEBL are government employees as it is a government organization Same privileges as HPSEBL are given to the employees upon transfer to any other state In the employee account the pension scheme and other schemes give benefits irrespective of work station.
Other References Links
- EPF Office Address and Helpdesk Details Jalandhar
- Login Himkosh IFMS Portal for HP Employees
- Check HP GPF Balance or Statement by Logi to myGPF on Mobile
- GPF Statement Online HP to Find Balance
- Payslip Download HP at Himkosh IFMS eSalary Portal
- EPF Office Member Helpdesk detail s& Contact Info Bhatinda
- GPF PIN Number Allotment Himachal Pradesh (HP)