Process to NSDL Login Portal cra-nsdl.com/CRA/ PRAN Login
To know your NPS online services details at the National Securities Depository Limited web portal cra-nsdl.com/CRA login into your PRAN account
To avail of the National Pension system scheme provided by the Government of India PRAN, a number is a must for all employees to access NSDL Portal To check the balance details anytime employees are provided with a new password to log in even if they already got their PRAN card offline.
An employee can check the PRAN statement and estimate how much amount is being deposited by themselves and the contribution of the Government of India in the total sum
To access the NSDL Portal every individual registered with NPS is given a unique PRAN Number and by using that number their savings can be accessed, Therefore, It is a must to have your details secure in order to avoid any loss
NPS Members PRAN Login
- Using your website browser go to NSDL Official Login
- To open the NRS login page use the URL cra-nsdl.com
- Click the option subscriber- NPS Login and wait for the page to load
- Click subscribers
- Fill in your PRAN number as your User ID
- Fill in the password and captcha to submit
- Fill up your current password and new password
- Password change message with login link message is received as the request is accepted to change the password
- Now confirm the new password and click submit
- Fill in the new password followed by a captcha
- To reach the current NSDL page again click the submit button
- Now you have logged in for the NPS scheme check the amount details using the portal
Is it possible to create a PRAN account in the NSDL portal?
To get a unique PRAN number any individual who wants to save for retirement can log in By using the NSDL portal PRAN number you would be able to access and see your savings
How can I reset the PRAN login password in the NSDL portal?
To change your password you must set a security question to make sure that no one else would be able to access your account as the login password can be changed anytime online. Use the reset password option on the official website to generate a new PRAN NSDL Password
How many times is allowed to access and log in NPS portal?
Anyone having the NPS account and PRAN number can easily access the NPS portal as there is no limit for account holders to visit the portal
How can I check my PRAN account balance?
On the NSDL portal using their PRAN number, any individual can access the NSDL portal. The nearest Nodal office can also be visited to get official account statement offline To seek help for the NPS account holders the point of purchase service providers can be accessed
- For Savings and Current account PSB Net Banking Login
- For NSDL NPS Member PRAN Card Customer Care
- E-Services at ebiz.licindia.in For LIC Customer Login
- New Process For ESS Portal Login Assam Employees
- E Salary Portal login process Haryana Employee
- To Check Bills, Offers & Rewards PNB Credit Card Login
- At CRA NSDL Portal PRAN Card Download Online
- Login KTU Student l For Digital education KTU Login
- Employee Portal Login and Registration BCCL HRMS