Know How to Reset Password for Chhattisgarh e-Kosh Employee
e-Kosh is an online initiative by the government of Chhattisgarh to upload the details of its employees online. It is a HRMS portal of the Chhattisgarh State Government to provide its employees with access to various facilities online.
This portal is used to differentiate the employee salary based on their grade as well as distribute it. Every employee has to enter their unique employment page by providing their employee code and the password.
It is necessary to have these login credentials handy in order to access the e-Kosh website as every user has unique login credentials. However, there might be instances where the user forgets their password in such cases the portal has been provided with the facility to reset the Chhattisgarh employee payslip password.
Given are a few details that need to be with you to reset the e-Kosh password online and also you need to make sure that you have registered your mobile number with the e-Kosh portal. The following steps may be followed to reset your password:
- Visit the e-Kosh website (ekoshonline.cg.nic.in)
- Click on Employee Corner to go to the employee login page
- Click on the reset password link, it will be shown in blue color
- Enter the employee code and the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the new password
- Click on the Submit button to confirm your new password
- A message will pop-up on your screen confirming that your password has been reset and a SMS will be also be sent to the registered mobile number
How to register a new mobile number on the e-Kosh website?
As of now there is no online link to change the mobile number registered with the e-Kosh portal. However, the Chhattisgarh State employees can visit their accounts department office and submit a form manually to get their registered mobile number changed.
Can I change password after Logging onto the Chhattisgarh e-Kosh website?
After you have successfully logged onto the e-Kosh website, go to the employment page, here in the main menu you will find the option Change Password using which you can change your password.