Know More About ATM Pin Generator with OTP At ATM Machine SBI State Bank of India
For your newly made SBI debit card now you can easily generate the 4 digit PIN. To complete the state bank debit card verification, carry your registered mobile number to the ATM center and check the process of generating a 4 digit PIN for verification
ATM PIN Generation SBI:
One of the simplest ways of generating 4 digit code in addition to pin generation using internet banking is to visit the nearest SBI ATM for the generation of a new debit card pin. All banks including the State Bank of India has the facility to generate 4 digit password at the ATM center.
To generate a Debit card pin at the ATM center the new process for the customers of the State Bank Of India is following The facility is free of cost and no charges are applied.
Here is the process
ATM PIN Generation At ATM Center SBI
- In the SBI ATM machine enter the debit card
- Wait until the menu option appears on the screen
- Select the option “PIN Generation”
- Using keypad enter 11 Digit SBI Account Number
- By entering again confirm the account number
- Click submit
- By entering confirmed mobile number confirm the same
- If the bank account record matches with the customer provided details the message would be received ‘you will receive your green pin shortly on the registered mobile number’ Press confirm if the same message appears on the screen as well as is received on the registered mobile number
- One OTP as alphabets for 4 digit PIN that would be valid for the next 2 days would be received on the registered mobile
number by the customer
- Now login to any SBI ATM machine anywhere
- Use your SBI Debit card with a new PIN by replacing the received 4 digit PIN in alphabets
What is the fee for first-time activation of a new debit card PIN?
No charges are applied in case of PIN generation on a new SBI debit card no matter which mode is used including ATM, Internet Banking, customer support or with SMS
Is it important to come again for PIN generation the second time?
If 4 digit PIN in alphabets is not received by the customer on the registered mobile number while standing within the ATM center The customer would have to come again and change the PIN
If customers receive OTP later on mobile, Is it possible to have activation using customer care, SMS, or internet banking?
No, the customer would have to follow a predefined process as activation is a different process and PIN can only be changed through an ATM machine
- Debit card PIN change/ Generation online for SBI
- New user registration and net banking Login SBI at retail.onlinesbi.com
- Check SBI complaint status and lodge complaint
- 5+ Ways of SBI ATM PIN generation with zero charges
- What is a Debit card, its types, and its advantages
- Redeem points now
- At SBI online Banking check online PPF Withdrawl eligibility
- In SBI HRMS upload SBI staff pensioners life certificate
- To manage all pensioners services online SBI pension Seva