Know About Employee Registration & Login at CPIS For Jammu and Kashmir Employees
Centralized Personnel Information System Portal for Jammu and Kashmir employees HRMS allow employees to download salary slips, check profiles, and more at CPIS. Do check the predefined CPIS for new registration and login process at Centralized Personnel Information System Portal.
To bring all employee profiles as well as office profiles in the database at HRMS logins the State government of Jammu and Kashmir has initialized Centralized Personnel Information System, In case of retirement, transfer, or promotion department all across Jammu and Kashmir manage data in CPIS that makes to update it easier
For disbursing of salary and other employment services every employee from all departments is assigned a unique employee identification number to mark him as an easy reference and all communication on the CPIS portal is done as emails and employees are advised to check their emails regularly for services and updates.
To visit the CPIS website for State Jammu and Kashmir employees, you must get yourself registered first, After getting the email registered further take place the below-mentioned registration and login process of the employee’s id. To get your user id and password for the CPIS website follow these simple steps
The Process to sign in for Jammu and Kashmir employee HRMS portal
- Check and visit Jammu and Kashmir employee CPIS website jkcpis.nic.in
- From the login option on page click “employee register”
- By selecting email register get your email registered
- Enter Employee ID, PAN Numer/ Aadhar Number, and Date of Birth (as per employment record)
- In the blue box above enter the verification code
- Click to Submit
- To verify the email address, an email verification will be sent to the registered email address
- Visit jkcpis.nic.in and on home page click employee register
- Now enter your verified employee id and registered email address
- As shown in the box enter the verification code and submit
- The detailed user id and password would be sent to the registered email after verification of employee ID
The employee must have an association with Jammu and Kashmir state and have to visit the CPIS website regularly to get access to various HRMS activities e.g download JK Payslip. To log in and access, the CPIS portal follow these simple steps
The process to Login to Jammu & Kashmir HRMS (CPIS) Portal
1 For CPIS portal page open jkcpis.nic.in
2 Under the login section enter your name and password
3 As shown in the box enter the captcha code
4 Click Login and wait for the page to reload and is displayed now
5 Now you can check your personal information and salary details as well
Note: The password must not be shared with anyone as it may be used to access the portal. Your employee id and employee records are linked to the password
What is the right way to remove duplicate Jammu & Kashmir Employee ID from the CPIS portal?
Employees with duplicate IDs on the CPIS portal will have to send an email from the official ID of DDO to [email protected] Firstly, the details of the two IDs are to be mentioned, and suggestions to delete any particular ID should be made. If an email would be sent using employee id it will be ignored and marked as null as well.
Is a mobile number required for Jammu and Kashmir CPIS portal?
The CPIS portal at present is designed in a way that it requires a verified email only associated with the account Thus a mobile number is not required by any individual to register at the CPIS portal Employees must have a verified email to access the portal
Is it possible for non-government employees to get their payslips using the CPIS portal?
CPIS portal is designed only for government employees working in Jammu and Kashmir in all departments Non-government employees working on a contract basis are advised to visit the portal and get their payslips as well as employment details
- At Jkpaysys.gov.in for J&K employees for J&K Paysys Payslip download
- HRMS Odisha: Odisha employee ESS login and access
- HRMS login, Benefits of HRMS Security and ESS
- Login forget your password and reset Maharashtra Paybill Sevaarth
- At jkfunds.nic.in Jammu and Kashmir online slip download
- For Employ Self Services ESS eHRMs Punjab login
- Reset password and user ID for Jammu and Kashmir CPIS
- Login and registration at BCCL HRMS Employee portal
- For employee, HRMS e-services reset WBiFMS login & forget password