Process of PICME: PICME Acknowledgement Download and Login.
PICME is the abbreviation of Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation is the scheme introduced by the Government of Tamilnadu to help all the pregnant women across the State
To provide financial help and healthcare facilities to pregnant women and the children PICME is an excellent initiative by the State Government of Tamilnadu
In the case of Pregnant women, it is understood that the best medical and Healthcare facilities are to be provided in order to save the women and the newborn Here given is the complete information of PICME TN
|Scheme||PICME (Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation)|
|Address||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359, Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet, Chennai 600006.|
|email helpdesk||`[email protected]|
Public Pre Registration PICME
To provide the best medical and healthcare facilities to pregnant women and children in Tamilnadu the possession of a certificate is a must that is the reason for the prime importance of pre-registration
- Visit official website picme.tn.gov.in
- Click the option Pre Registration By Public
- Enter all the required details including the pregnant mother name, address, and contact details
- Select the Village and the village slot to which the pregnant women belong
- Fill in your mobile number and email ID
- To get the OTP click Generate OTP option and now fill in the OTP received
- To complete the PICME registration process enter the Captcha code and click submit Your acknowledgment would be sent by SMS or email
These are the steps to log in to the account if the account for the pregnant women has already created
- Visit the portal at picme.tn.gov.in
- Fill in user ID, password, and Captcha code
- To access the portal click the submit button
Password can be reset in case you have your password forgotten Follow the steps to reset the password to access the portal
PICME Forgot Password Reset
- Visit the portal and click the forgot password option given in the login section
- Fill in your user ID as you would be redirected to the verify user page
- Click to generate OTP
- OTP will be received on your registered mobile number Fill in the received OTP as asked and submit
- Now you can reset your login password
To visit the Village Health Nurse or any other hospital in your slot it is mandatory to have the PICME Acknowledgment application in hand
PICME Acknowledgement Download
- Go to the acknowledgment checking page at picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/index.php
- Fill in your application number
- To get the acknowledgment displayed click the get details option
- Now you can directly download or print the acknowledgment application
What is the process to check PICME number registration?
You can check your mobile number authentication by visiting the mobile number authentication page at picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/index.php/Authentication? You can now fill in the mobile number and check the details
How can I lodge the PICME complaint?
To file a complaint by sending an email to [email protected] or make a call to the helpline number 102 and file your complaints in case of any issues
Is there any available PICME app to be downloaded?
Any Android or IOS app has not been yet introduced by the Government of Tamilnadu Instead of using any PICME app as a third party PICME online portal should be used
How can I download PICME pdf form?
To complete the PICME registration online you can download the pdf form at https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/Pre-Registration_Public.pdf.
What is meant by PICME pre-registration?
Using the portal by clicking the pre-registration form the pregnant women can access the benefits offered in the PICME scheme Enter the details and fill in the OTP to get verified
What is meant by PICME User ID?
RCH ID is a unique combination of numbers is allotted after completing the PICME registration and the RCH ID is considered as PICME User ID
- Online Certificate Extraction Patta Chitta from Survey Land Register
- Online TNEB Pension Portal for Annual Statement and Life Certificate
- Mobile Number Registration TNEB or Online Updation
- View/Download TN EC at TNREGINET
- EPF Regional Office Updated Card Info Coimbatore
- Check Tamilnadu Land status at Tamil nadu with eAdangal and EC
- EPF Regional Office Updated Contact Details Tambaram
- TANGEDCO Web Self Service Online With TNEB Login
- GPF Slip Online Download Tamil nadu at agae.tn.nic.in