Download GPF Statement Online Karnataka to Check Balance :
If you are an employee working under the Karnataka State Government the facility to check GPF balance sheet in the form of a newly generated statement is available to be downloaded Download online principal Accountant General Web Portal agkar.cag.gov.in
To provide more information and facilitate the employees Karnataka State Government has introduced various services
The status of an employee’s Karnataka GPF account can be checked through Accountant General Web portal using the online website of Karnataka GPF The contributions made by both the employee and the employer along with the interest rates applicable can be viewed and checked online
Using the GPF Number and department series code employees must register to the web portal in order to avail the services like statement download or slips download . services.
Process to check Karnataka GPF slip view online or download
To check all the details online employees working under the Karnataka State government already having their GPF account can use the facility The process serves only the registered users of Karnataka GPF and they can quickly check any details using the portal
- Go to the Principal Accountant General Karnataka Web Portal at agkar.cag.gov.in
- Click the Know your GPF Status option that is visible when you scroll down the homepage
- As you have already registered click the option Already Registered Login User on the new page
- Enter series in the first column of the newly loaded page
- Fill in the GPF account number along with the password generated
- Wait for the employee homepage to be loaded after clicking the submit button
- Check your name and select the GPF Slip download option from the main menu
- Choose the month and year for which you need the salary slip downloaded
Here is the quick process explained on the screen Thus it is now much easier to check the contributions in the GPF account
Is it possible to check the GPF Slip for the employer contribution in the GPF account?
Yes, all the information about the credited amount in GPF account from the employer is visible in the GPF Payslip The total amount saved in the Karnataka GPF account can also be considered
Can I increase my share in the Karnataka GPF Account?
According to the rules employees are free to increase their share in the Karnataka GPF account Anytime visit the GPF office and you can request to increase your share even more than 100% of the basic salary
What to do if the employee has two GPF numbers?
A grievance is to be submitted to the Accountant General portal with both GPF number and other details mentioned in case any employee have two GPF numbers You can mention a particular GPF number to be kept and the other GPF number would be deleted from the employment account
- GPF Balance Details/Missing Cards/Debit Card Gujarat Online
- Principal Accountant General Portal for GPF Tripura Statement Online Portal
- Check and Download the Annual Statement of Punjab GPF Online
- GPF Slip Download Online WB at agwb.cag.gov.in
- Employee GPF Slip Online/Offline Chhatishgarh Employee
- GPF Slip Download Online at AGEGPF Portal Meghalaya Online
- GPF Statement Download Online Tamil Nadu at agae.tn.nic.in
- Check PF Account Balance and Final Withdrawal GPF Slip Download Online Maharashtra Employee
- GPF Slip Online Download MP for Annual Account