Download View AP GPF Account Slip at agaeapts.gov.in
GPF slips can be downloaded online by AP employees Check the requirements and the process to download the payslip at agaeapts.gov.in
An employee can recover the forgotten password and check the interest credit rates as well
Department of Principal Accountant General governs the General Provident Fund. The Principal Accountant General Department completely manages the financial prospects related to AP government employees and the department works under the rules of GPF AP 1935 and AIS PF 1955 respectively.
To give extra savings benefits to Government employees General Provident Fund began on 1st April 1935 and only the permanent employees under the AP state government are eligible to make their contribution to GF and get withdraw their savings at the time of retirement In the form of GPF every year the status of GPF amount can be checked
GPF Eligibility – AP Andra Pradesh GPF Account
- It is important to check the eligibility of the applicant before applying for a GPF slip
- Any Government employee appointed on 31.04.2004 under the rule 10AI is eligible
- Any applicant who has completed one-year service whether pensioner or Government employee is eligible
The process to Apply For GPF in AP
If you want to be a part of the GPF scheme and want an extra benefit amount added to your amount follow the steps
- On joining the organization employee must fill a GPF form
- Name and personal address is must be mentioned as per the government ID
- ALL the details along with the bank details provided should be active
- By referring to a family member name a nomination form should also be filled by the employee
Once the respective department approves all the details being provided Out of the basic salary the GPF amount would start to be deducted
Online Download/View GPF slip – AP Andra Pradesh GPF Account
- Visit the official website of the Principal Accountant General at agaeapts.gov.in
- Click the option our services
- From the drop-down menu select the download form option
- Select for Aandhra Pradesh GPF slip and a new page will be opened
- Fill in your GPF account number on the page
- Now select your department in the office section and fill in the mobile number
- To receive an OTP on mobile click the option validate and send OTP
- Fill in the OTP followed with Captcha shown on the page
- Click the Download button to download your GPF slip
Now a list of the collected amounts in your GPF account would be shown on a new page
What if I forgot my AP GPF account number?
You can visit the department office and get the details of your GPF account information from the accounting department in case you have forgotten the GPF Password
How to update my GPF details AP?
To update any details send an email to [email protected] with any of the details you want to get updated After verification of the details accordingly the new mobile number provided
What is the interest rate at present for AP GPF?
In GPF the interest rate for AP employees is 7.9% After the deduction from employee salary on the remaining amount this interest rate is applicable and in the GPF slip the interest rate is applicable once a year and changes are applied at the start of the financial year
- Find Interest Accrues Balance by Haryana GPF Statement Online Download
- Monthly PF Credit and Debit Card GPF Nagaland Slip Online
- Online or Offline Employee GPF Slip Chattishgarh
- Puduvai Accounts Online Portal to Download GPF Slip Puducherry
- GPF Portal registration and Password Reset West Bengal
- To Check Annual Report GPF Slip Download Telangana
- At Principal Accountant Portal Download GPF Statement Online Chandigarh
- To Check PF Current Balance, Final Withdrawl GPF Slip Download Maharashtra
- GPF Slip at e GPF portal for PF Balance Bihar Employee
What to do whenever failed to remember my AP General Provident Fund Account Number?
Have you failed to remember your AP GPF Account number, then you make a visit to your Department Office and Get the itemized data of your GPF account from the Accounts division.
Might I at any point Update my AP General Provident Fund Details?
Send an email to [email protected] the authority email address AP GPF group with all your essential subtleties and fields to get refreshed, where group will confirm your subtleties and as needs be the new Mobile number or any as given.
What is the Current Interest rate for Andhra Pradesh GPF?
The AP Government has kept a loan cost of 7.9% for GPF, which will be relevant on the sum gathered by representatives through derivation from compensation, and the pace of interest will be material once a year displayed in GPF slip, and any new changes will produce results with the beginning of the monetary year date.
How to Download AP Employee Pay Slips 2022
Visit the AP CFMS official website: https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
Then official CFM web portal will appear in your device
On this home page, search for the ‘Employee & Pensioner Services’ section
Now, click on the Employee Services Tab.
The link would be expanded as (a) My Payslip, (b) Income for the Year and (c) My Loans
Then, click on My Payslip link
AP Employee Payslip downloading separate web page will be opened in a new tab
In this web page, enter your 7 digits employee id in the given box and click on get details
Your details will be appeared like employee id, name, mobile number
Now, click on the send OTP button and OTP will be received to your registered mobile number.
Enter the received OTP in the given enter OTP box and click on the submit OTP button
Then month and year selection options will be enabled.
Now, Select month and Year
Then click on the Get payslip Button.
Then you need to wait few seconds for retrieve your Salary Details Data.
Then your Salary slip will appear on your Screen
Employee may download your salary slip (Online Salary Details) as pdf format
Take a print and preserve it for future need.
FAQs-AP GPF Account Slip Download 2021
What Happen if I have forgotten my AP General Provident Fund Account Number?
Have you forgotten your AP GPF account number, then you visit your department office and get the detailed information of your GPF account from the accounts department.
Can I update my AP General Provident Fund details?
To get updates send an email to official email address of AP GPF team at [email protected] with all your required details and fields where team will verify your details and accordingly new mobile number or provided Anyone gone
What is the current interest rate for Andhra Pradesh GPF?
The AP government has kept an interest rate of 7.9% for GPF, which will be applicable on the amount collected by employees by way of deduction from salary, and the rate of interest will be reflected in the GPF slip once a year, and any new changes Will be effective with the beginning of the date of the financial year.