Details on Online Bill Payment PSPCL with UPI/ Internet Banking or Cards
By using different payment gateways including credit cards, debit cards, Phonee app or internet banking gateways the Punjab State consumers can now pay their PSPCL bills online, and for the paid transactions the PSPCL bill receipt can also be downloaded
The citizens living in Punjab State are very well familiar with Punjab State Power Cooperation Limited (PSPCL) it is a power distribution entity owned by the government and has the responsibility of smooth power distribution within the state The on-time bill payments are also to be ensured by PSPCL
You might have any old or unpaid bills in hand and don,t know how to make the bill payments online The bill payment complete process is discussed in detail in this article, and the official website is simply used to pay PSPCLbills
The simple guidelines about the bill payment of Punjab State Power Corporation are given
Bill Payment PSPCL
- Go to PSPCL portal for electricity bill payment at https://billpayment.pspcl.in/
- Fill in your PSPCL account number
- Click the Make Payment option if you have any electricity dues to be paid and fill in all the asked details including
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Amount to be paid
- Choose the payment gateway either Billdesk or HDFC Bank
- Now you can choose your preferred payment gateway in case you have selected the Billdesk option in the previous step to complete your payment easily
- After the bill gets cleared you will be redirected to the PSPCL Bill Pay page
- With an acknowledgment number, you will be redirected to the payment confirmation page and the number can be used as a future reference showing that payment has been completed
Is it possible to pay PSPCL bills using PayTM?
Yes, simply visit the Electricity Board of Punjab from the app or directly visit the link https://paytm.com/electricity-bill-payment/punjab Provide your account number and the due amount is to be confirmed and paid directly using PayTM
Is it mandatory to create my account in order to make PSPCL bill payment?
No, to pay the PSPCL bills using the above-given process there is no need to create any account As no account creation, registration, and login process is required for PSPCL bill payment
Where can I check my PSPCL account number to pay bills?
The account number can be seen at the top of the bill received by the PSPCL board and the number is a combination of 10-digits if you are unable to locate the account number You can simply make an account on PSPCL official website and complete your bill payments using the registered mobile number
What is the process to check PSPCL bill payment history and bill receipts?
An account is to be created with the PSPCL website in order to check bill payment history Monthly acknowledgment information and paid bills receipts are also available
- Difference Between Bills and Invoices, How does it work
- Payment Standard Chartered Credit Card using UPI or Net Banking
- Online Payment Municipal Corporation Property Tax Vadodara
- Account Registration PSPCL Login- New User Authentication
- Pay LIC Premium Using Phonee App Wallet Balance or IB
- Online Bill Calculator TNEB and Check Mobile App for Future Bills
- Online Chennai Corporation Property Tax Payment
- NDMC Electricity Bills Online Payment with Quick Pay or Login
- Online NDMC Water Bill Payment at ndmc.gov.in Portal