Union Bank of India has merged with Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank. Union Bank of India clients may continue to utilize the bank’s official website for online services, including Internet Banking.
UBI offers online banking.
Customers who have their ATM card, date of birth, and mobile number linked to an account number can self-register for internet banking services online; otherwise, this information must be verified and connected to their Union Bank of India account before they can proceed with the process of activating their UBI net banking.
Customers may use this guide to perform transactions and access all services without waiting in a bank branch queue. Customers may activate their UBI Net Banking credentials using Union Bank of India’s online service, thus following these precise procedures to create your Union Bank of India Net Banking credentials.
UBI Net Banking registration
- To utilize the Union Bank of India’s online net banking facility, go to unionbankonline.co.in.
- Choose either Retail User Login or Corporate User Login from the drop-down boxes. Examine the terms and conditions before proceeding to Login by clicking the button.
- Select New User from the User ID drop-down menu.
- Select Online Registration Mode from the drop-down menu.
- Click Continue to go to the Self User Creation screen.
- > Enter your account number in the box provided > Date of birth > PAN number verification and answer > Click the button to continue.
- After your information has been verified, fill in your details and the recommended User ID.
- Enter your debit card number and PIN to double-check your details.
- Click Submit to continue.
The simple processes have finished Union Bank of India Net Banking for your account. The User ID and password will be enabled for use within 48 hours. A confirmation message will begin using Union Bank of India Net Banking sent to your registered cellphone number.
You will get your User ID and Password for Union Bank of India Online Banking after completing the Union Bank Net Banking registration procedure. To log in and access the online customer portal page, follow the instructions below.
Log in to your UBI Net Banking account.
- Go to unionbankonline.co.in on your browser.
- Select Retail or Corporate User Login from the menu.
- Click the icon to continue logging in.
- > Code of verification > Click the Login button after entering your User ID.
- After inputting your password, go to the first page of answers.
Union Bank of India will verify the customer’s credentials and provide them access to their website to utilize online banking services.
Will the combination of Union Bank and ICICI Bank impact the Net Banking Portal?
Customers may use the Union Bank of India Net Banking platform using their current internet login credentials. Clients are urged to continue using online banking since the site and its connection has not changed.
What is the process for resetting the Net Banking password for Union Bank of India?
Customers who have linked their account to their related mobile phone may use the Net Banking Login page’s online forgotten password form. In a matter of seconds, you may input your information and reset your forgotten Internet Banking password.
Is the Net Banking Portal of Union Bank of India available to users from other banks?
No, the Union Bank of India’s net banking site is only accessible to Union Bank of India customers; other bank users must access online banking services via their own bank’s net banking platform.