State Bank of India’s banking face has changed dramatically with the advent of ATMs, swipe cards, and SBI Net banking, and the bank has now put all of its services online, including processing SBI complaints about any bank issue.
Anyone who is a current State Bank of India customer, including prepaid customers who do not have an SBI account, can use this facility to file a complaint. The campaign registration online will be completed by the timetable, and an update on the status of your SBI grievance will be sent to your registered mobile number.
SBI Complaints Online
There are also toll-free lines, which you are all aware of, that may be used to complain and give better service to consumers. However, if there are many people in line, you’ll have to wait in line and answer a lot of questions, while you can register a complaint online without having to wait in line.
Category of Complaint Product & Service
SBI ATM Related ATM Maintenance, Payment Gateway, PoS Related
Advances (Loans) Personal Loans, Agricultural Loans, Home Loan, Recovery Agents, Educational Loans, etc..
BHIM SBI Pay (UPI) UPI PIN, Enable/Disable, UPI Mobile number and Others
Demat Demat Account Related
Deposits Deceased Accounts, Fixed Deposit, Opening, Transfer
General Banking Cash, Charges, Cheque Book, LPG Subsidy, Passbook, Statement & Other
Government Schemes Senior Citizen Schemes, Pension Account, NPS, PPF, ,
NRI Services NRI Account related , NRI ATM, , NRI Internet Banking, NRI SMS Alerts
Remittances DD, RTGS, NEFT,
Internet Banking Online Banking, Transfer, Demat, IPO, Virtual Card and more
Prepaid Cards Metro Bus Card, Prepaid card
Yono Lite SBI Bill Payment, Transfer
Unauthorised Transaction Unauthorised Transaction on your account
Note: Your account will be temporarily banned if there are any complaints about this.
List of SBI Online Complaints Categories
Follow the procedures below if you have a question or want to complain with the State Bank of India. This will let you submit an online complaint to SBI, which will generate a request number that will be investigated further. This will work if you have a State Bank of India account at any branch.
SBI Complaints Online
- To access SBI’s online complaint page, go to cms.onlinesbi.com/cms on the official website.
- Pick a customer type.
- Your account number, which is 11 digits long, must be entered.
- Give the complainant’s name as it appears on the bank’s records.
- Enter a branch code or use the branch finder to discover and choose a branch.
- Please provide your phone number as well as your email address.
- Select a Complaints Category from the drop-down menu (Must Select the exact appropriate to reach to concerned)
- As a product, services
- Different Types of Complaints
- Give a summary of the complaint without using any unusual characters.
- Enter the captcha code or the string from the picture.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- Keep the reference number on hand if you need to contact them again.
The online SBI complaint will be filed via the State Bank of India’s online customer service. It will be directed to the relevant branch for verification, but note the complaint Ticket Number generated after successfully registering the complaint to check the progress.
If you’ve previously made an online complaint with SBI and want to see how far it’s progressed, 99employee.com has highlighted a simple method to find out how far it’s gone by heading to the online website and entering your SBI complaint number.
SBI Complaints: Where Are They Now?
- Visit https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp to access the State Bank of India’s Customer Complaint Status Form.
- The number on your Complaint Ticket should be entered here.
- Include your registered phone number in your message.
- Fill in the code as seen in the image.
- Choose the Submit option.
- On a new page, the status of your complaint will be shown.
- Depending on your current situation, you may go to the bank or wait for an update from this website.
How fast can an SBI complaint be resolved using the internet?
Because the State Bank of India is only open during business hours, an online complaint may be handled within 48 hours. After two business days, anybody who makes an SBI complaint online may check the status of their objection to see whether the bank has answered.
Is it possible that I’ve lost my SBI complaint ticket number?
You may acquire the ticket number that displays when you file an SBI Grievance by calling the SBI Toll Free Number. The complaint number and status may be transmitted through a cell phone number provided after registration.
Is there a cost associated with submitting a complaint, either before or after it is filed?
There are no costs to file a complaint with SBI, whether online or in person, and any charges found on your statement must be notified to the branch as soon as possible.
What should I do if my SBI complaint form fails to submit online and I get an error message?
Remove any special characters from the previously provided brief text. Also, don’t take too long to submit your complaint; the session will end in one minute.
Is it possible to find out the status of an SBI complaint without logging in?
After SBI has handled your complaint, an SMS will be delivered to your mobile phone, and an email will be sent to your registered email address.