Details on JKEPFO Grievance- Why to Submit Complaints Online.
Online lodge your JKEPFO Grievances Get JKEPF issues resolved instantly You can check the online complaint status if delayed
For EPF details JKPaySys can be checked by all the employees In case employees face any issue regarding Jammu and Kashmir Provident fund functioning it is recommended to submit their problems as grievances on the official website
All the Government and Public sector employees working in Jammu and Kashmir State are registered members of EPFO and a lot of tasks and follow-ups are to be done by them
Rather than visiting the branch offices, it is best to submit they’re issued as EPFO grievances to get a quick solution in no time
All the issues are to be submitted online other than any huge issue that needs exclusive importance In such cases waiting to get a response from the authorities is a good option
Being a member of EPFO in Jammu Kashmir State, you must know that there is a separately dedicated portal for employees to submit their grievances online Check out the below-given process
The process to Submit JKEPFO Grievance Online
- Visit the JKEPFO Grievance submission page at jkepfo.gov.in/English/frmGrievance.aspx
- Fill in the EPF details
- Enter the personal Information as asked
- Explain your issue under the “Enter Grievance Details” option You can upload any image or file if you want
- Click submit to upload it
- Choose check-box and cross-check all the details
- Tap the submit button
- Your JKEPFO Grievance is now filed online An acknowledgment will be received on the next page upon successful submission of grievance
Check JKEPFO Grievance Status
It is important to check grievance status after submitting the grievances to know if the issue is resolved Here given are the steps to check EPFO grievance status online
- Visit the grievance status checking page at
- Fill in your application number and click submit to get your grievance status displayed
Status Timeline JKEPFO Grievance
In most of the cases, a resolution to the submitted grievance is given in 7 days It might take some more time if the issue is big In case of delay an email or SMS is received explaining the reason
Where to raise my PF grievance for Jammu & Kashmir?
JKEPFO official website can be visited if you want to submit the issue in form of grievances Tap the grievance option from the menu and submit
How to check EPF Grievance status from JKEPFO?
JKEPFO website is to be visited by the employee if the grievance is already submitted click the check status option given under the grievance section and enter the grievance number to check the status
How to check PF Balance in JK?
You can easily visit JKEPFO official website and log in using credentials if you are Jammu and Kashmir State Government Employee Go to the passbook option and you can easily check your PF balance here
What is the JKEPFO customer care number?
The grievance may take a few days to be updated after submitting In that case customer care numbers can be contacted at 0191-2598724 or 0194-2474215
- Download JKPaySys Payslip at jkpaysys.gov.in for Jammu and Kashmir Employees
- EPFO Member Online Services at UAN Login
- Settlement of Claims and Grievances at EPFO Timeline
- Update UAN KYC EPF Online at Unified Member Portal
- EPFO Regional Office Address and Contact Details Hyderabad-1
- Online UAN Number Activation at Unified EPF Login Portal
- Registration and Login CPIS for Jammu Kashmir Employees
- EPFO Zonal Office Contact Details Telangana
- Online Download EPF Slip Jammu Kashmir at jkfunds.nic.in