How to Get LIC Duplicate Bond In Case of Lost / Misplaced Insurance Policy.
Check out the process to get LIC Duplicate bond using a new process for submission of request letter or form 3756 in case of lost of affidavit format along with questionnaire application Check out the online available process and the documents to be submitted to Life Insurance Corporation of India
Bond Duplicate LIC
At the time of issuing a policy, the policy bond is the most important document issued by the LIC office In the policy bond all the terms and conditions related to the policy bond can be seen Various features and benefits of the policy are also mentioned
At the time of claiming the policy or insurance redemption, the policy bond must be present If a policyholder wants to get a LIC loan against the policy the same policy bond is mandatory In case of damage or loss of the paper it is always ideal to have a soft copy of the policy bond
In case the original bond is lost or misplaced check the procedure to get the duplicate copy of the policy bond
The process to Get LIC Duplicate Policy Bond
- A non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 100 and generated form 3756 content is required
- The form must be signed by a policyholder and authorized by a notary
- Along with the included questions, the additional questionnaire must be filled by the policyholder Like how the policyholder tried the recovery of lost policy bond
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India must be provided with identity proof and address proof of the policyholder Depending upon the nature of policy requisite fee is to be paid by the policyholder
- After verification and completion of the process by LIC serving branch The duplicate LIC Policy bond is issued to the policyholder
What is the policy bond claim process if lost?
The insurer is to be informed first in case the policyholder lost the original policy bond With the provided application form and bond details the nearest branch should be informed instantly As proof of the application form submit an FIR copy from the nearest police station as proof for application
Is it possible to get duplicate policy bonds using the online process?
No, there is no available online method for this purpose To get the duplicate bond issued the LIC customer must reach the nearest serving LIC branch
How much time is required for a LIC policy bond?
For preparing the LIC bond minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 30 days are required The time taken to make the bond will be more if the new policy is taken Ability of the Bank bond and print differ
What is the way to surrender LIC Policy without bond?
The loss of bond should be informed to LIC India by an application as to get the duplicate policy bond a request is to be raised A policy bond with all the 100 Rs. Non Judicial stamp paper notarized details are provided by LIC is to be submitted by showing the same bond the policy amount will be received
Is LIC India a good investment or insurance?
Best insurance policy is offered by LIC India It is the best platform to be chosen if you are looking for long-term investment options Based on risk appetite and financial ability you can choose Unit Linked Investment Plan or endowment plan as per choice Choose the best insurance plan or term plan
- Insurance policy addition in LIC Portal Login to Activate e-Services
- Maturity Amount Not received by LIC, What to do?
- Check Policy Maturity EArnings Using LIC Maturity Calculator
- New Pay Scales for LIC Policy Structure from 01.08.2017 revised On 15.04.2021
- Merchant Login LIC for Life Insurance Services
- Calculate LIC Policy Premium Using LIC Policy Calculator
- LIC Login Forgot Password Reset/Change if Required
- Using PayTM or Online Paytm Portal Complete LIC Premium Payment
- 5 Steps to Apply for LIC Loan on Policy for Early Sanction Online