SBI Salary Slip Download / View from HRMS Online Portal
State Bank of India has launched their own HRMS portal to help their employees and pensioners to download their salary slip, arrear sheet, PF and get access to other services regarding salary for the SBI employees.
The request for getting access to salary slip via download had been received from numerous employees hence, here we will describe the detailed process to download and print the salary slip for the SBI employees using the official website of SBI.
Follow the given steps to download the salary slip-
- Go to the official SBI-HRMS website (https://hrms.onlinesbi.com)
- Click on Login and give the required login credentials i.e. the User ID and Password (The employees are advised to keep their User ID and Password only to themselves and not share it with anyone). Also, you will have to answer a security question to continue
- Click on Login and now you can check the salary/pension slip
- Once you click on Salary Slip, you will get multiple options like salary slips of previous months and other relevant policies. You can select the required month and download the salary slip
- To download the Pension Slip you will need to click on the pension slip link and then you can download the pension slip and other relevant details
How can I download my SBI salary slip?
It is very simple to download the salary slip. You can either use the website or the mobile application to login to the portal and download the salary slip by just clicking the salary slip option and then select the required month for which you want to download the salary slip.
Can I download SBI salary slip as pdf into my drive?
Yes, the SBI salary slip can be downloaded to drive directly using the online portal or the mobile application.
Can I use the same User ID and Password for SBI HRMS Portal and MyHRMS app?
Yes, the same User ID and Password can be used by SBI employees and pensioners for both SBI HRMS portal and MyHRMS application to login to avail various services like download pay slip, apply for leave and other services.
How can I get SBI salary statement for previous months?
To get salary statement for any respective month you will need to select the relevant month and year from the drop-down menu in the mobile application or the SBI HRMS portal. You can download the pay slip any number of times.